Commercial Spray Foam Insulation – Above all commercial spray foam insulation is suitable for all kind of commercial buildings. And also industrial properties. In short Warmaroof commercial spray foam insulation is the only thermal insulation that pays you back. And also protects your property. Furthermore at Warmaroof, we provide excellent commercial spray foam insulation services throughout the UK. Therefore we are able to help you out, regardless of the type insulation service. Furthermore know about warmaroof career opportunities here. So connect with us and get a free quote.
BASF vs Traditional
BASF Spray Foam:
BASF’s High Performance
BASF will expand up to 100 times its original size within the first 6 seconds of being applied. Therefore it fills all tiny gaps around electrical sockets and hard to reach areas.
However other insulation methods cannot achieve the same level of insulation BASF can. In other words other insulation methods not being completely air tight.
What is BASF?
BASF is a Spray foam insulation system for internal walls, floors and roofs that provides a seamless airtight solution.
Commercial BASF Spray Foam Insulation
Spray Foam Insulation for car parks, farm buildings, shipping containers and boats.
Spray foam for all commercial businesses.
Our commercial spray foam insulation systems are the perfect answer for small, medium and large sized firms looking for a competitive advantage in their insulating needs. Furthermore our insulating spray foam systems are versatile, and have many uses and applications for business and industry.
So we help businesses achieve efficiency using environmentally responsible products that save money and reduce operating costs. In conclusion spray foam insulation is used to solve complex insulating problems in a variety of settings. From walls and roofs; to tanks, pipes, and machinery.
Click to find out more about what we specialise in:
Spray Foam Insulation provides effective warmth, moisture and fire proof protection to walls, ceilings and roofs.
Free Quote: 01489 874437
Call us today for your free no obligation quote!
Commercial Spray Foam Application
Our spray foam is applied directly to the breathable roofing membrane between timber rafters in tiled or slated pitched roofs. Moreover it can be applied to all wood, metal cladding and metal roofs.
Most importantly BASF spray foam has a measured water vapour permeability and won’t compromise the performance of any breathable membrane. Above all Spray Foam won’t dry out timbers and it minimises unwanted air leakage and air infiltration. So find out Commercial Spray Foam Insulation nearest branch with our branch locator.
Roof showing breathable underlay
1. BASF insulation to achieve target U-value.
2. Vapour control layer.
3. Plasterboard and skim.
4. Unventilated air space.
5. Returned to insulated cavity stop at head of wall.
6. Breathable roof tile underlay.
Features and Benefits of Spray Foam
- Energy efficiency – the continuous spray leaves a minimal amount of surface area without insulation. As a result in some cases, a 30% decrease in thermal transmission and an airtight building envelope of low permeability without the need for supplementary material.
- Sustainability – sustainable over the life span of the building. Moreover Spray Foam can even prolong the buildings life as it protects against premature deterioration of building materials.
- Design freedom – Spray Foam provides complete design freedom as the spray foam adapts to the shape of the substrate. Furthermore the product is self-adhesive and stays fully bonded to the substrate, preventing any possible detachment, common with other types of insulation.
- Occupier comfort – for building occupiers, Spray Foam makes a significant contribution to a comfortable indoor climate by creating a draft free environment that prevents the infiltration of pollutants, toxins and allergens.
BASF spray foam insulation
- Reliability – Spray Foam is only installed by trained professionals approved by BASF in the UK.
BASF spray foam insulation
spray foam insulation service
Spray Foam Offers Full Insulation
Foam Sprayers’ has successfully foamed over 350 commercial businesses over the past two years and has the training and experience to ensure your project is a success as well.
We apply on average a 2 inch layer of closed cell spray foam insulation to promote a full seal. In short the foam will offer a protective barrier from fire and moisture.
Why not get in touch today for a free no obligation quote.
BASF will allow water to drain through it rather than storing it. Once dried BASF maintains its original characteristics. Due to it‘s open cell structure water drains away under its own gravity. So you will not need to worry about rotting timbers, but will allow you to find a leak and repair it.
Prevent Air Leakage
BASF spray foam insulation acts like a wind breaker, stopping cold air and providing maximum thermal insulation. On the other hand Fiberglass, while having a high insulation rating allows air to pass through contributing heavily to energy loss and increases energy consumption as a result. In conclusion by air sealing your home you are keeping the heat in during winter and cold air in during the summer.
- Firstly BASF will lower your running costs by air sealing your commercial space
- Secondly it creates a more environmentally efficient commercial space
- Moreover creates a soundproof environment
- Reduces the likelihood of condensation and mold whilst prolonging the lifespan of your roof
- And also improves comfort
- One off application with minimal upheaval
- Furthermore keeps pests out
- Above all suitable for both new and existing commercial spaces
- Makes the building more attractive to prospective buyers and adds to the value
- And also fully tested by BBA